OUR COVID RESPONSE
Hello Coastal Family,
It is with great joy we update you with Coastal Family Church news. 2020 has been a year of challenges and blessings as we have navigated together through COVID-19 with the related requirements and restrictions. We are so thankful to God for His continued faithfulness.
Many of you have returned to attending services in person on Sunday mornings, some join the live service online and others watch at different times from all around the world.
There are those that are not comfortable or for various reasons, are unable to attend in person We fully understand and encourage you to make the best decision for you and your family.
To assist with your decision, please note these precautions that have been implemented.
• Masks are optional. This gives each individual the choice, while still being respectful to one another.
• Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the building.
• Everyone entering the Kids area will have their temperature screened.
• A section in the auditorium has been designated for those desiring to social distance.
• Blue wristbands are available at both entrances for anyone wishing to social distance. If anyone is wearing a wristband, we ask others to maintain social distance and refrain from hugs, hand shakes, etc. Warm greetings are encouraged from a distance.
• Offering boxes are located at the front and rear of the auditorium for your convenience.
We are strengthened by God’s Word as He leads and guides us forward.
John 13:34 (NLT)
So now I am giving you a new commandment: Love each other. Just as I have loved you, you should love each other.
Please contact us if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Pastors Rod and Val